Copyright @ Esra Roise

Copyright @ Esra Roise

Wednesday 24 November 2010

Love-potions-rhyme.-*

Kodiak Tune, you can watch it here, a few minutes into the video, very first song on --->

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nc9BqGhyfG0







LOVE-POTIONS-RHYME © Kodiak

Chime with the cello – to my beat of heart


It was a chainsaw that killed my wolverine
my precious child runnin out of a childish-stream
another torn and born from the love-machine
to the beat of my heart, lo- e-a-ove

and there are worms crawling out of your spinal cracks
as you wake up shock up heart attack
from that moment I chose to turn my back
to the beat of my heart, eh a oh

Chorus:
I crack my skull up to the beat of the ocean
and break my blood to forget all about
human devotion


And out of a boiling fire-flame
stepped a barbed-wire girl with a chain-sawed brain
o cuttin through all your veins and strain
to the beat of my heart lo-e-a-ove

and as you weep for your murdered wolverine
you wake up shock up lock up scream
unable to separate day or dream
to the beat of my heart eh a oh

chorus...

Bridge:
a little fire-starter
tries to hit me harder
into my dream
I scream

into my heart
the bitter part
love shock
I drop

I crack my skull
up to the beat of the ocean
and break my blood 
to forget all about
human devotion.-* 

No comments:

Post a Comment